TEAM / ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING and FACILITATION SERVICES
Tailored and Pre-Designed:
- Tailored sessions (1 - 3 days) that are designed and facilitated based on assessments of the organization and group in advance.
- Pre-designed training workshops on topics of interest to Senior Management and C-Suite Leadership teams and individuals who are seeking to develop their higher learning in leadership skills and capacities.
If you are a Senior Leader of a Team, Department or Company, let's talk about how I can help you and your team:
- create a "culture of excellence" through facilitated team profiling, team building, visioning and strategy planning;
- increase your team's productivity, quality, and organizational strengths;
- improve relationships between direct reports, peers, and stakeholders;
- improve teamwork, increase job satisfaction, and reduce conflicts;
- improve relationships with shareholders, clients and the public realm;
- develop your image and identity;
- clarify roles, responsibilities and systems;
- enhance collective capacity and focus;
- build commitment and desire to succeed.
To learn more, or arrange a team faciliation, training or coaching assessment, call Joelle at:
(Egypt) +20 102 34 2424 or +20 101 641 3737
or email: email@example.com
ABOUT Joelle Mourre, Leadership and Executive Coach - Team Facilitator - Trainer
Joëlle Mourré is a certified and skilled leadership coach, trainer, and group facilitator from Canada, bringing +20 years of expertise in business leadership, strategic planning, organizational culture and change, and leading, mentoring and coaching individuals and teams. Working in confidence and adhering to ICF Code of Ethics, Joelle challenges her clients to confront their assumptions, highlights blind-spots, and focuses on measurable goals and meaningful change. Every client is unique, so every solution is unique.
Joëlle utilizes her extensive experience and time-tested best practices to enable individuals and organizations to establish, align, and achieve personal, managerial, leadership and organizational goals. As a leadership specialist, she has worked with hundreds of organizations and individuals, at the board and senior management levels, from board governence (NGO-specialization) to facilitating organizational strategic planning retreats, as well as program design, planning, and impact evaluation, visioning, organizational culture and change, branding and identity, business ethics, communications and influence, and emotional intelligence.
As an Executive Coach, Joëlle helps Senior managers and C-level Executives to identify and achieve professional growth and leadership development, at the root causes and behavioural drivers to create peak effectiveness and result in personal and professional success.
Every client is unique, so every solution is unique. I challenge the status quo of standard learning development (beyond old theory and practices) to adapt, innovate and create the best tailored approach to each client’s needs and goals.
Joëlle strives to the status quo of standard learning development practices, and is constantly seeking to improvise, innovate and create the best tailored approach for each clientʼs needs and goals.
Joelle is also co-owner and managing partner of Lotfi & Mourre Consulting, an architectural and interior design company working in Egypt and the GCC region.Joëlle moved from Vancouver, Canada to Egypt in 2010 to pursue new cultural and career adventures - and has hardly looked back since. She has two adult children and three grandsons who still reside in Canada, and she tries to visit as them as much as possible - which is never enough.
To learn more about Joelle, her background and credentials, please visit her LinkedIn page at: www.linkedin.com/in/jdmourre